Candle aceleration

Hi All,

could you give me any approach how to measure candle accelaration? any code example or pseudocode.

Regards. 

coiler:

Hi All,

could you give me any approach how to measure candle accelaration? any code example or pseudocode.

Regards. 

What do you mean by "candle acceleration" ?

coiler:

Hi All,

What is "candle acceleration" ?  candles don't move so how can their velocity have a rate of change ?

Sorry @angevoyageur, @RaptorUK

i write my question differently, i am looking for some ideas to implement confirmation filters, impulsing bars, no with atr of n bars, or the distance between two MA, i was thinking if i can measure pips and time, for example, if last 10 minutes i have 30 pips and the next 2 minutes have 100 pips, i have a diferent movement.

Sorry about my english.

Regards. 

coiler:

Sorry @angevoyageur, @RaptorUK

i write my question differently, i am looking for some ideas to implement confirmation filters, impulsing bars, no with atr of n bars, or the distance between two MA, i was thinking if i can measure pips and time, for example, if last 10 minutes i have 30 pips and the next 2 minutes have 100 pips, i have a diferent movement.

OK,  take a look at these functions/variables:  Time[],   GetTickCount(),  Bid,  Ask,  TimeCurrent(),  these give you time and price . . . the rest is up to you.

RaptorUK:
OK,  take a look at these functions/variables:  Time[],   GetTickCount(),  Bid,  Ask,  TimeCurrent(),  these give you time and price . . . the rest is up to you.

Thanks @RaptorUK that is what i want, some ideas to work with.

Best. 

Reason: