Add to my ea MaxOrders - page 2

deVries:

then you have to change condition     IsTrade

and when to open next trade 

If I could explain my code directly, since the condition IsTrade the change from false to true and still continues to open only one operation per pair

aaron_pm:

If I could explain my code directly, since the condition IsTrade the change from false to true and still continues to open only one operation per pair

your code is when it found a trade with same symbol()   (it doesn't check magicnumber)   is placing value IsTrade  from false into true

Anew trade will only be placed when value IsTrade is false.   So it can have one trade a time open 

deVries:

your code is when it found a trade with same symbol()   (it doesn't check magicnumber)   is placing value IsTrade  from false into true

Anew trade will only be placed when value IsTrade is false.   So it can have one trade a time open 

Thank you very much deVries not know how much I appreciate your help. Understood perfectly now want to know how I can do to open each pair individually how much maxorder opening that place.

Example, I have 4 windows with 4 different pairs and I want to open "5" orders for each pair and 5 orders between 4 pairs ..
Reason: