MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options - page 2

eriaku:

Im not sure whether its okay to add this as my answer? Moderator, please advise.

Hey all, Im using direct fx dot com, australian I think. They offer binary options inside MT4 and what essentially happens is that the F9 function converts into a Put-Call function. The pairs also turn into .bo instruments. Their website has all the functionality you need. It's from something they are doing with trading tools fx dot com. The latter used to make them as plug-ins until Metaquotes complained... (ref/advice needed here. Coirrect me if Im wrong). It would seem they have found a way to build it in now? All speculatory, but it works for me. Now waiting for trading tools fx to get back on BOEA development ...

Advertising is not allowed on this forum, discussion of Brokers is not allowed on this forum . . . I suggest you remove your post.

RaptorUK:
Advertising is not allowed on this forum, discussion of Brokers is not allowed on this forum . . . I suggest you remove your post.

I've been using a EAs for some time now and have built some which work OK (I've still yet to get one that consistently wins though!). There are about 4 brokers that support it. Brokers I have spoken to have been very encouraging. I would welcome any discussions on strategies etc.

RaptorUK:

Gotcha, RaptorUK. Cant figure out how to though! Thought you'd be the one able to?

<removed by moderator>

@ BOAT advertising isn't allowed in this forum
Reason: