Help building a simple indicator EURJPY-2*USDJPY

Hi there,

I don´t know anything about programing and I do not have the time to learn about it, I just have very basic knowledge and I need the whole lines of the program before compilation.

It is simple i think. I need in a separate window and histogram showing the value for a variable = EURJPY - 2 * USDJPY , where EURJPY = open - current price and USDJPY = Open price - current price . giving the result in PIPS.

From that get the histogram, for any time frame. I would like to get in in MediumBlue color and 3 width.

If anybody know about programing I am sure it would be even easy but unfortunately I do not.

Thank you very much,

Christian

christiangoni:

Hi there,

I don´t know anything about programing and I do not have the time to learn about it, I just have very basic knowledge and I need the whole lines of the program before compilation.

It is simple i think. I need in a separate window and histogram showing the value for a variable = EURJPY - 2 * USDJPY , where EURJPY = open - current price and USDJPY = Open price - current price . giving the result in PIPS.

From that get the histogram, for any time frame. I would like to get in in MediumBlue color and 3 width.

If anybody know about programing I am sure it would be even easy but unfortunately I do not.

If you "don´t know anything about programing"  how can you say "I am sure it would be even easy"  ?

Post you job here and someone will happily do it for you:  MT4 & MT5 coding for easy jobs 

RaptorUK:

If you "don´t know anything about programing"  how can you say "I am sure it would be even easy"  ?

Post you job here and someone will happily do it for you:  MT4 & MT5 coding for easy jobs 

Hi , I said it because I have seen some examples, and I don´t know how to create a new variable EURJPY- 2*USDJPY and then get the value, maybe is complicated I don´t know

christiangoni:

Hi , I said it because I have seen some examples, and I don´t know how to create a new variable EURJPY- 2*USDJPY and then get the value, maybe is complicated I don´t know
What does this mean ?  "From that get the histogram, for any time frame."  does it mean you want to be able to select the data for the histogram from any timeframe ?  so if you are on a H1 chart you wan to be able to see a histogram for H4, M15 etc ?  or something else ?

RaptorUK:
What does this mean ?  "From that get the histogram, for any time frame."  does it mean you want to be able to select the data for the histogram from any timeframe ?  so if you are on a H1 chart you wan to be able to see a histogram for H4, M15 etc ?  or something else ?

Hi Raptor, I meant to see it in the time frame you are studying. If it is 1 day see the 1 day data.

Cheers

Reason: