Order Modify Error 1 Help Please

I keep getting the error when closing out part of the lots of a trade and cannot seem to fix it, any ideas? It does not perform order modify on the sell order either which is strange!

void BreakEven1()
{
 if (BreakEvenType==1)
{
    double lots = 0;
    double takeprofit = 0;
    for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i--)
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))
    {

{

if (OrderType() == OP_BUY && Ask - OrderOpenPrice() > BreakEvenPoint*PipValue*Point && (OrderStopLoss() < Ask-(BreakEvenPoint)*PipValue*Point))
            {
                lots = (OrderLots() * BreakEvenRisk2) / 100;
                lots = NormalizeDouble(lots, NDigits);
                if (lots < MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT))    // make sure lot is not smaller than allowed value
                lots = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT);

takeprofit = Ask+TakeProfit*PipValue*Point;
                if (TakeProfit == 0) takeprofit = OrderTakeProfit();
                bool ret1 = OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Ask-TrailingGap2*PipValue*Point, takeprofit, OrderExpiration(), White);
                if (ret1 == false)
                Print("OrderModify() error - ", ErrorDescription(GetLastError()));
                else if (OrderLots() >= MinLot2)
                {
                    ret1 = OrderClose(OrderTicket(), lots, OrderClosePrice(), 4, White);
                    if (ret1 == false)
                }

}
            if (OrderType() == OP_SELL && OrderOpenPrice() - Bid > BreakEvenPoint*PipValue*Point && (OrderStopLoss() > Bid+(BreakEvenPoint)*PipValue*Point))
            {
                lots = (OrderLots() * BreakEvenRisk2) / 100;
                lots = NormalizeDouble(lots, NDigits);
                if (lots < MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT))    // make sure lot is not smaller than allowed value
                lots = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT);

takeprofit = Bid-TakeProfit*PipValue*Point;
                if (TakeProfit == 0) takeprofit = OrderTakeProfit();
                bool ret2 = OrderModify(OrderTicket(), OrderOpenPrice(), Bid+TrailingGap2*PipValue*Point, takeprofit, OrderExpiration(), White);
                if (ret2 == false)
                else if (OrderLots() >= MinLot2)
                {
                    ret2 = OrderClose(OrderTicket(), lots, OrderClosePrice(), 4, White);
                    if (ret2 == false)
                }

}

}
    }
    else
    Print("OrderSelect() error - ", ErrorDescription(GetLastError()));

}
}

gangsta1:

I keep getting the error when closing out part of the lots of a trade and cannot seem to fix it, any ideas?

You need to make sure that your new TP != OrderTakeProfit()  and that your new SL  !=  OrderStopLoss() (bearing in mind the issues with comparing doubles)  otherwise you are just setting the same values and you will get error 1  

Thank you. So I need to set a value other than 0 then? I was setting sl/tp 0 to use the initial stop loss/take profit but this may be the error. Thanks again you are always very responsive and helpful.

Why do you always print your errordiscription with same line ??

Even when you get a return for Orderclosecommand ???

With using always the same line makes finding part error coming from only more difficult !! 

Yes, I think it is because I was using 0 for tp and sl as I wanted to use the sl/tp of previous order.
Reason: