Select object on graph...

Hi,

when I created programatically whatever object on graph - it is no select. But - I would like now my objects was selected...

I don´t loss time select object. It is possible? Any idea? Thank you. 

endy5:

Hi,

when I created programatically whatever object on graph - it is no select. But - I would like now my objects was selected...

I don´t loss time select object. It is possible? Any idea? Thank you. 

use the pc mouse and doubleclick on object and it will be selected

:-) joke...

I want new object was selected automatically.... ??? 

endy5:

:-) joke...

I want new object was selected automatically.... ??? 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/141399

According to WHRoeder in posting there no MT4 solution for this

I don't know what you exactly want Pavel but you can make it clicking on object move it up  or down you make a condition true or false

Is it something like this you want to do ??

I have sometimes more object to each other (lines, label, ...  etc.). I take long time select required object...

I get infuriate me ... :-) 

I thought solution as... ObjectSet(NameObj,  param..) - object will be selected on graph

endy5:

I have sometimes more object to each other (lines, label, ...  etc.). I take long time select required object...

I get infuriate me ... :-) 

I thought solution as... ObjectSet(NameObj,  param..) - object will be selected on graph

if your EA or indicator is making objects on your chart you can make it name object starts with same charaters  like   "CTS-LINE+......"

to delete them all with deinit( )

int i, ot=ObjectsTotal()-1;
      string id;
    //----
      for(i=ot;i>=0;i--)
        {
         id=ObjectName(i);
         if(StringSubstr(id,0,9)=="CTS-LINE+")   //9 for count same starting characters
            {ObjectDelete(id);}
        }

and you remove them all at deinit( )

When I am getting mad with selecting a resisting object in a chart, I open the objects list (ctrl+B), then I click on the "Name" header to sort them alphabetically a I select one by checking its box.

Ovo:
When I am getting mad with selecting a resisting object in a chart, I open the objects list (ctrl+B), then I click on the "Name" header to sort them alphabetically a I select one by checking its box.
I think endy5 wants to do the Object selection programmatically . . . but there is no option to do that as far as I know.

Thank you all,

Ovo: ok, but this way very slowly for me in real time market

Raptor: yes, yes, yes ..... ok,  what can I do... :-(

endy5:

Thank you all,

Ovo: ok, but this way very slowly for me in real time market

Raptor: yes, yes, yes ..... ok,  what can I do... :-(

The option I started with Doubleclick with mouse on Object ....

or become the first one programming this option   :-) joke...

Reason: