How to display iCustom indicator value on EA?

Just as the subject states, I can't figure out how to display the current read value of an iCustom indicator on my EA. Can someone please show me a sample piece of code? I've searched everywhere and can't find out how to do this.

remix919:
Just as the subject states, I can't figure out how to display the current read value of an iCustom indicator on my EA. Can someone please show me a sample piece of code? I've searched everywhere and can't find out how to do this.
Try this:  Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum 

hmm...I browsed through the entire thread and didn't see anything about showing an iCustom value on the EA screen? Is it not possible?

remix919:
hmm...I browsed through the entire thread and didn't see anything about showing an iCustom value on the EA screen? Is it not possible?

Save your value returned by your iCustom() call and then show it on screen using  . . .

double Value = iCustom(. . . .);

Comment("iCustom returned "+Value);

Or use an Object

remix919:

trying again get the info from Arrows     other example how you can do it

Thanks, that's worked :) Just last quick question, how do I do a new line? I tried Comments("/n","iCustom returned "+Value); but it just shows /n in the comments and doesn't make a new line?

remix919: How to display iCustom indicator value on EA?
Just as the subject states, I can't figure out how to display the current read value of an iCustom indicator on my EA.
  1. Comment(value), create a text object, etc. Same way you display ANY value.
  2. If you want to draw indicator lines, you either have to attach the indicator (and guarantee the EA's parameters in iCustom match those of the indicator) or have the EA draw the lines (my PolyLine code)

remix919:
Thanks, that's worked :) Just last quick question, how do I do a new line? I tried Comments("/n","iCustom returned "+Value); but it just shows /n in the comments and doesn't make a new line?

not "/n"     ==>    but "\n"      for new line in Comment()

O, stupid me :x Thanks!

Reason: