coding logic for mentioned two conditions

Let me know how can I built a logic for 

1. oscillator indicator (william % or force index)issue a buy signal when it comes from above a value to downside because logic like W%>80 or W%<-80 will not work.so what will be logic.like when it comes from above to level 80.

2.Is it possible to input logic for time frames like when weekly is up and daily is up trend & 4hrs is also uptrend then in 1hrs put a buy signal in this timeframe.And will it work with only 1 hr window open.how to built a logic for this.

That's it... 

expertarts:

Let me know how can I built a logic for 

1. oscillator indicator (william % or force index)issue a buy signal when it comes from above a value to downside because logic like W%>80 or W%<-80 will not work.so what will be logic.like when it comes from above to level 80.

2.Is it possible to input logic for time frames like when weekly is up and daily is up trend & 4hrs is also uptrend then in 1hrs put a buy signal in this timeframe.And will it work with only 1 hr window open.how to built a logic for this.

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.
  1. Where is your code testing the indicator value and issuing a buy?
  2. Where is your code for determining a trend on other TFs?