buy sell / signals trigger only some of the time

Hi

I subscribed to a signal successfully with MT5.
But the buy / sell signals only sometimes trigger when the price reaches the target amount. Any Ideas would be appreciated. I have been using Visualize to see the signals 
on the chart and sometimes I have to make trades manually.

Thanks Andrew
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types - Documentation on MQL5

andrewec:
Hi

I subscribed to a signal successfully with MT5.
But the buy / sell signals only sometimes trigger when the price reaches the target amount. Any Ideas would be appreciated. I have been using Visualize to see the signals 
on the chart and sometimes I have to make trades manually.

Thanks Andrew

What are you talking about ? If you subscribed to a signal you don't have to trade manually.

I suggest you to read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service, particularly pts 16, 17.

angevoyageur:

What are you talking about ? If you subscribed to a signal you don't have to trade manually.

I suggest you to read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service, particularly pts 16, 17.

Ok, thanks. 

I want to if the price reversed only be complications four and five are reversed four for example, four first sale fifth be buying and be equal at the same value and closed encourage the trades
The four with reflective fifth and reverse Kmalk

alratblikfi:

I want to if the price reversed only be complications four and five are reversed four for example, four first sale fifth be buying and be equal at the same value and closed encourage the trades
The four with reflective fifth and reverse Kmalk

I do not understand, maybe you need rephrase your writing. Thanks. Candles

I want to modify the

alratblikfi:

I want to modify the

You want to modify what? The order? I do not understand, sorry.
Reason: