New article: MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world

Published new article MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world:

A simple, universal and reliable solution of information exchange between МetaТrader 4 Expert Advisor and the outside world. Suppliers and consumers of the information can be located on different computers, the connection is performed through the global IP addresses.

Here is a software tool which provides MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors with an ability of creating both server and clients. Clients can establish connections both with their own servers and with any other types of servers which provide peer-to-peer protocol connections. The offered software tool consists of two components:

• NetEventsProc.exe - is a Windows process that operates in background mode (without console) and runs (stops) when needed by the second component NetEventsProcDLL.dll. By request from applications, it can create for them both server and clients: both for their own servers and for any other types of servers which provide peer-to-peer protocol connections. For example, you can create clients that exchange information with websites. Of course, if you can support HTTP-protocol.

• NetEventsProcDLL.dll - is the interface between application that require the NetEventsProc.exe process services and the NetEventsProc.exe process itself. Thanks to DLL interface, any programs written in any programming language can use this software tool for the two-way information exchange. MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor is just an example of possible usage of this software tool.

In lay mans terms which I am does this mean that expert  advisers can communicate with other expert advisers running on other terminals? If that is true it is a great concept. Can someone write an article clearly explaining how it can work with examples in code and such as is usually done concerning other topics? Thanks.

Lema_Carl:
In lay mans terms which I am does this mean that expert  advisers can communicate with other expert advisers running on other terminals? If that is true it is a great concept. Can someone write an article clearly explaining how it can work with examples in code and such as is usually done concerning other topics? Thanks.
What is missing from the article already published ?  MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world:

I did not find a clear statement if the server could run in multiple instances on a single IP (with unique ports) . If anyone already tried, please tell me.

RaptorUK:
What is missing from the article already published ?  MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisor exchanges information with the outside world:

thousands and thousands lines of almost useless source code don't explain what it needs to bring this tool up and running. that would be the 1st thing to show. instead the real message is well hidden at the very end:

"If this article causes interest ... the next version ... will discuss ... details of implementation. But that's all for now."

sometimes you have to wonder...

It would have been good to facilitate the use of a FQDN as well as IP addresses,  most users will be on a dynamically assigned public IP address.

RaptorUK:

Thanks. Stupid me I overlooked the link. This exactly what I was looking for.

Lema_Carl:

I'm is auther. What is your own problem realated with this topic ? I show descisions for free.
Reason: