Little help with PSAR EA : How do I make this ea place only ONE order until psar changes direction

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble with this ea i've attached. It uses psar to place trades, but it keeps on placing trades for each psar dot. It's a short code, but I still couldn't figure out how to make it to place only ONE trade when it changes direction, so that it closes that single position when psar changes direction again and open a new one for the new direction.

I'm a noob with coding, so I'd be really grateful to anyone who can help me. :)

Thanks 

Files:

lycon17:

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble with this ea i've attached. It uses psar to place trades, but it keeps on placing trades for each psar dot. It's a short code, but I still couldn't figure out how to make it to place only ONE trade when it changes direction, so that it closes that single position when psar changes direction again and open a new one for the new direction.

I'm a noob with coding, so I'd be really grateful to anyone who can help me. :)

So is the person that coded that EA,  I would steer well clear of it . . .  it does many things wrong,  you should ask the author to fix it for you for free.  You can find him here:  tonny