+1 1 , 0 HELP HELP !!! ....Details : What does this means values of current 1 0 +1

When we use current 1, Current 0 , current +1 .. Does this means that 1 = Previous 0 (Zero) =  Current and +1 = Current's Next Bar . And also guide that does +1 Says (Command) Predict that what will be the next Bar (INDICATOR) ?? Is it script which predicts or helps in prediction of Next Bar ?? 

Or just  both 1 and +1 are same ??? confused about this.

I am trying to use this scripts in EA development. I am a Newbie and need help !! Hope this Forum is all were we can get Help / support..

Thanks,

Expertarts... 

expertarts:

When we use current 1, Current 0 , current +1 .. Does this means that 1 = Previous 0 (Zero) =  Current and +1 = Current's Next Bar . And also guide that does +1 Says (Command) Predict that what will be the next Bar (INDICATOR) ?? Is it script which predicts or helps in prediction of Next Bar ?? 

Or just  both 1 and +1 are same ??? confused about this. 

Show the code where this is used . . .

RaptorUK:
Show the code where this is used . . .

void TechnicalAnalysis9()
{
    if (iCustom(NULL, NULL, "superprofit",10,1.7,3,0,5,true,0,Current 0) > iCustom(NULL, NULL, "superprofit",10,1.7,3,0,5,true,0,Current 1)) 

}

Here if I say Current +1

if (iCustom(NULL, NULL, "superprofit",10,1.7,3,0,5,true,0,Current 0) > iCustom(NULL, NULL, "superprofit",10,1.7,3,0,5,true,0,Current +1))  

what will it mean a different or the same as Current 1.

I understand by this that 1 is previous bar value, 0 is current bar and  +1 is current's next bar value of indicator.Is this assumption true 

expertarts:

<SNIP>

what will it mean a different or the same as Current 1.

I understand by this that 1 is previous bar value, 0 is current bar and  +1 is current's next bar value of indicator.Is this assumption true 

Please edit your post . . . 

Please use this to post code . . . it makes it easier to read.

expertarts:

Your code does not compile . . .

'0' - an operator expected

1. EA builder generates
    extern int Current = 1;
    if (iCustom(NULL, NULL, "superprofit",10,1.7,3,0,5,true,0,Current+0) 
      > iCustom(NULL, NULL, "superprofit",10,1.7,3,0,5,true,0,Current+1))
  2. If current==0 it is comparing the current (partial bar) to the last bar. If current==1 it is comparing last bar to previous bar.
  3. EA builder has many problems. LEARN to CODE yourself.
Reason: