Maximum Objects for an Indicator

Hi:  Question about maximum objects for an indicator.   Are the maximum objects limited by the buffers which I read is 8?  I have an indicator that uses a variation depending on the equation - it can range from 4 to 15.   I see that the Zup indicator can output 20-40 objects so I am not sure I fully understand this. 

Thanks for guidance!

LINE123:

Hi:  Question about maximum objects for an indicator.   Are the maximum objects limited by the buffers which I read is 8?  I have an indicator that uses a variation depending on the equation - it can range from 4 to 15.   I see that the Zup indicator can output 20-40 objects so I am not sure I fully understand this. 

Objects do not equate to or depend on Indicator Buffers.  Indicator Buffers are used to hold values for each bar for a Line, Histogram, Arrow, Section or ZigZag  Object types are many,  Vertical & Horizontal lines, Trend Lines, Arrows, Fibonacci, Text Labels, etc, etc  when an EA is run in the Strategy Tester the trades opened are shown by arrows and lines,  these are Objects and can number many thousands . . . I don't know if there is a stated limit on the number of Objects but it is certainly more than 300,000 Objects, I have had that many in he Strategy Tester.

Thanks RaptorUK!
Reason: