List of benefits in the market where you put the EA - page 2

RaptorUK:
Read this,  it will help:  Loops and Closing or Deleting Orders

Thank you for your time and effort needs ... but I have not been for nothing ... and I'm like that at first

chema: EA need to have in a list of results (profit) from last 30 operations already carried out
Could EA Really Live By Order_History Alone? - MQL4 forum

It's actually more complex ... but as I'm stuck on this problem ... I said nothing to my goal ... what I mean is ...
1 if there are fewer than 30 operations in the history of that market ... use a risk%
2 if there are more than 30 operations in the history of this market using the last 30 operations for the F and use the F Optima Optima as% risk
3 not realize search every tick ... search only realize the seal every time an operation is changed since the last 30 operations and thus changes the F Optima

chema:
It's actually more complex ... but as I'm stuck on this problem ... I said nothing to my goal ... what I mean is ...
1 if there are fewer than 30 operations in the history of that market ... use a risk%
2 if there are more than 30 operations in the history of this market using the last 30 operations for the F and use the F Optima Optima as% risk
3 not realize search every tick ... search only realize the seal every time an operation is changed since the last 30 operations and thus changes the F Optima

Anyway numbered operations need to do operations as I have with them ... (Optener the maximum loss and some other things) 

chema:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/137889.
http://www.trader-soft.com/money-management/index.html.

If you're looking for Optimum-f then you're in luck. You need to modify the codes to suit your purpose. If you're already a programmer then making use of the Documentations is recommend. If you're not already a programmer then I recommend the Book.

ubzen:

https://forum.mql4.com/46126 # 586407 . http://www.trader-soft.com/money-management/index.html .

Si usted está buscando un óptimo-f, entonces estás de suerte. Es necesario modificar los códigos para adaptarse a su propósito. Si ya eres un programador y luego haciendo uso de la documentación es recomendable. Si todavía no eres un programador, entonces te recomiendo el libro .

At first I thought of passing the bill to excel and ralizar all calculations in the spreadsheet and then pass it to EA ... But then I thought that if by some miracle get sort the results ... I can relizar own calculations on the EA and dynamic and so would be modified for each new operation ... but this is impossible to have me in the EA for the results of the market where is the EA so we can make operations

chema:
At first I thought of passing the bill to excel and ralizar all calculations in the spreadsheet and then pass it to EA ... But then I thought that if by some miracle get sort the results ... I can relizar own calculations on the EA and dynamic and so would be modified for each new operation ... but this is impossible to have me in the EA for the results of the market where is the EA so we can make operations

Hablas español ? 

chema:
Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

chema:
frame an exceptional book on optimal f ... after reading the link you sent me I see that the idea is not new and is not developed ... good if I get out of rut ... pondre optencion a method for the optimal f and large and good explanations of the author (Oscar G. Caggigas) ... impressive mathematical knowledge and that are well adapted to our profession

chema:
frame an exceptional book on optimal f ... after reading the link you sent me I see that the idea is not new and is not developed ... good if I get out of rut ... pondre optencion a method for the optimal f and large and good explanations of the author (Oscar G. Caggigas) ... impressive mathematical knowledge and that are well adapted to our profession

Sorry about how bad I express in English 

Reason: