training mode

hallo,

is there any possibility to wiew bars advancing at 1 by one steps by pushing a bottom and viewing different indicator plotted like they were  in real time. I ask cause 

i'm trying to evaluate how usuful is zig zag indicator to my model, once pivot are fixed all well but how when zig zag changes a pivot?

Thank you to every body of this interesting community.

kind regards

Giorgio 

gmp66:

hallo,

is there any possibility to wiew bars advancing at 1 by one steps by pushing a bottom and viewing different indicator plotted like they were  in real time. I ask cause 

i'm trying to evaluate how usuful is zig zag indicator to my model, once pivot are fixed all well but how when zig zag changes a pivot?

f12

gmp66:

hallo,

Thank you to every body of this interesting community.

kind regards

Giorgio 

I'm not sure pushing a bottom is entirely correct behaviour...lmao!

gmp66 is there any possibility to wiew bars advancing at 1 by one steps by pushing a bottom

F12 advances one tick in Every Tick mode in the tester.

For your zig zag, you can use F12 with Open only mode.

For EA's that require every tick, have the EA test for a new bar and call my PauseTest(). The pause button will then advance to the next bar.

HarriMQL4:

I'm not sure pushing a bottom is entirely correct behaviour...lmao!

yes I see....

RaptorUK:
f12

thx , f12 is fine.

hallo 

Reason: