Start MT4 in Batch File

hi

I am having some issues with my VPS when it reboots for whatever reason, like possible maintenance or an outage.

When I log back into my VPS after one of these incidents, I find all 4 of my MT4s at their respective login screens, which means none of my EAs are running.

I have tried it various way, firstly just putting them into the Windows startup folder, then using the XYNT service that comes in Windows 2003 server. All of them are inconsistent, with various platforms logging in correctly and others not. I even wrote a start.ini file which has all of my login details, but have been unable to have this pass on the information to terminal.exe. Here is what I have in my start.ini

; common settings
Profile=Default
Login=MyAccount
Password=MyPassword
Server=MyServer
AutoConfiguration=true
EnableDDE=false
EnableNews=false

But how do I get this file called by terminal.exe? 

Another issue is that the VPS appears to actually log into Windows only once I connect remotely, so what I really need to be able to do is  have my MT4s load at straight after bootup.

So I thought of writing a simple batch file to call start.ini, but have not been able to get it working correctly. I based it on some instructions I saw in a pdf, but it does not yet work. Each of the MT4s start, but again, they can often be at login and not actually loaded.

Here was my simple batch file:

ping localhost -n 30
start "" "C:\FXO - Daily\terminal.exe config\start.ini"
start "" "C:\FXO - Daily - Arvonen\terminal.exe config\start.ini"
start "" "C:\FXO Javelin - H1\terminal.exe config\start.ini"
start "" "C:\FXPP\terminal.exe config\start.ini"
exit 

All this does is start terminal.exe and I have also tried it this way "C:\FXO - Daily\terminal.exe" "config\start.ini" and it also failed. I don't know if I need the ping command, but it was in the MT4 instructions I saw

Any help gladly accepted

Thanks in advance

honkin 

honkin: When I log back into my VPS after one of these incidents, I find all 4 of my MT4s at their respective login screens, which means none of my EAs are running.
  1. The teriminals are already starting, nothing more needs to be done.
  2. tools -> options -> server -> Keep personal settings
Reason: