Is there indicator or system that gives 10 % per month ?

Hi everyone

Do you know any indicator or system that can make me a 10% monthly of my capital what i need is only 10 % if is more is ok . But 10 % monthly for sure .

thanks

Ps : I'm using MT4

fabs17

fabs17:

Hi everyone

Do you know any indicator or system that can make me a 10% monthly of my capital what i need is only 10 % if is more is ok . But 10 % monthly for sure .

If I did I'd pay £20k for it . . . or more,  no I don't know of an EA that will do that,  month in month out . . .  but have a look at the EAs on the signal service,  some can do 100s %

fabs17: Do you know any indicator or system that can make me a 10% monthly of my capital what i need is only 10 % if is more is ok . 
  1. "More is ok" No kidding!
  2. If someone had one, do you really think they would be here giving it away?
  3. When you registered, perhaps you missed the part about Any discussions except of concerning MetaQuotes Language 4 and auto trading are forbidden. You're off topic.

come on guys I can not believe with 71000 members on this forum I can not have an a positive answer with so many indicator and signal peaple no one can help me

I just want to remind all of you that who does not give help will nor receive help back this is fact .

thanks anyway

fabs17

fabs17:

come on guys I can not believe with 71000 members on this forum I can not have an a positive answer with so many indicator and signal peaple no one can help me

I just want to remind all of you that who does not give help will nor receive help back this is fact .

LOL . . .  perhaps you should read through some of my posts and  WHRoeder's before suggesting that some people are not giving help . . .

fabs17:

thanks anyway

fabs17

Lmao. You're asking who wants to make me a Billionaire in about 11 years.

extern double Capital=10000;
extern double PercentR=10;
extern int NumOfMonths=120;

void start(){
    PercentR/=100;
    for(int i=0; i<NumOfMonths; i++){
        Capital+=(Capital*PercentR);
    }
    Alert("Result="+DoubleToStr(Capital,2));
}
2012.12.16 09:55:08 2012.01.02 06:01 Compounding EURUSD,M5: Alert: Result=927090688.18

Hey guys whats the mathematical equation for this?

ubzen:

Lmao. You're asking who wants to make me a Billionaire in about 11 years.

2012.12.16 09:55:08 2012.01.02 06:01 Compounding EURUSD,M5: Alert: Result=927090688.18

Hey guys whats the mathematical equation for this?

initial balance * (number of months ^ 1.10)   = 2.1 million

(you need to divide PercentR by 100)  ;-) 

RaptorUK:

initial balance * (number of months ^ 1.10)   = 2.1 million

(you need to divide PercentR by 100)  ;-) 

Booya. Thx. I stop paying attention after (PEMDAS) Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. ;-) ... Hmmm, I wonder what they say in Europe.

ubzen:
Booya. Thx. I stop paying attention after (PEMDAS) Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. ;-) ... Hmmm, I wonder what they say in Europe.

I was taught BOMDAS  :-)

Brackets, Ordinals, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction 

Reason: