BACKTESTING A EA WITH IMPORTED DLL....

can we backtest an ea with dll imported or not?

ankit29030:
can we backtest an ea with dll imported or not?
Yes.

thanku...i CREATED A .DLL IN C#.NET LANGUAGE IN VS2010 BUT ITS NOT WORKING AND RETURNING ERRORS..PLEASE PROVIDE ME SURE SHOT METHOD OF CREATING DLL WITH C#.NET..

i used codeplex tradeplatform it doesnt worked for me and there users are very few very small community.I think its not working or outdated ..

ankit29030:
thanku...i CREATED A .DLL IN C#.NET LANGUAGE IN VS2010 BUT ITS NOT WORKING AND RETURNING ERRORS..PLEASE PROVIDE ME SURE SHOT METHOD OF CREATING DLL WITH C#.NET..
I have no idea . . .  I have never created a DLL.  My EAs I have tested in the Strategy Tester do use DLL calls though . . . so I know it works.

ankit29030:
PLEASE PROVIDE ME SURE SHOT METHOD OF CREATING DLL WITH C#.NET..
STOP SHOUTING  at us. Do your own research.

i am done with research but cant find any valid method..

RaptorUK:
I have no idea . . .  I have never created a DLL.  My EAs I have tested in the Strategy Tester do use DLL calls though . . . so I know it works.

so u create dll in vc++??

ankit29030:

so u create dll in vc++??

RaptorUK:

ankit29030:
i am done with research but cant find any valid method..

If you you what WHRoeder suggested ...

WHRoeder 2012.11.18 15:00 | banedit | delete
ankit29030:
PLEASE PROVIDE ME SURE SHOT METHOD OF CREATING DLL WITH C#.NET..
STOP SHOUTING  at us. Do your own research. 

... mostly in C++, but since mql4 is like C, that shouldn't be a big problem.

And from the search, you will find this http://www.psnouvion.com/projects/view/mt4_sample_dll and a C++ sample in expert/sample folder where you install MT4.  

Reason: