Functions or Codes for creating Mini_Charts?

Does anyone know the function or combination of codes for creating a mini-chart? Images below. I have the website and .ex4 for the indicator of the second image. Any examples like something in the code-base would be very helpful. I cannot find any myself.

ubzen:

Does anyone know the function or combination of codes for creating a mini-chart? Images below. I have the website and .ex4 for the indicator of the second image. Any examples like something in the code-base would be very helpful. I cannot find any myself.

Look for Heikin Ashi in MetaEditor

phi.nuts: Look for Heikin Ashi in MetaEditor 
K thanks. I'll give that a shot.

ubzen:
K thanks. I'll give that a shot.
I'm about to edit that actually :D, look at Data Window or object list. Either it was drawn using CI buffers - which the buffers data is shown in Data Window or was drawn using object - which you can see what kind of object it was in object list.

phi.nuts:
I'm about to edit that actually :D, look at Data Window or object list. Either it was drawn using CI buffers - which the buffers data is shown in Data Window or was drawn using object - which you can see what kind of object it was in object list.
Appears its done using objects. Heikin Ashi uses buffers.

Hi,

I found mini charts decompiled in mq4... 

babalu4u:

Hi,

I found mini charts decompiled in mq4... 

Please don't post decompiled code again in the forum or you will be ban
Reason: