Need help Coding EA with iCustom Indicator

Could anyone help me to figure out how to extract the parameters sets from a custom indicator?

The Data Window show Value, Value2, Value3.  A buy signal returns a numeric Value3 greater than 0 and a sell signal returns a numeric Value/Value2.

[CODE]double sig_buy=iCustom(NULL,0,"Custom_Indicator_name",x,x,x,x,X,0);[/CODE]

,x,x,x,x,X
|________|

[CODE]double sig_buy=iCustom(NULL,0,"Custom_Indicator_name",x,x,x,x,X,0);[/CODE]
 ,x,x,x,x,X
|________|

Would like to know the how to figure out the parameters, if someone can tell me the parameters that great, but would like to know how.

Thank you.

Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum
Start with Buffer 0 = IndestructibleTrendWinner, buffer 1 = Value2, etc.

I_Need_Money:

Could anyone help me to figure out how to extract the parameters sets from a custom indicator?

The Data Window show Value, Value2, Value3.  A buy signal returns a numeric Value3 greater than 0 and a sell signal returns a numeric Value/Value2.

Would like to know the how to figure out the parameters, if someone can tell me the parameters that great, but would like to know how.

Thank you.

1. Please use SRC button to post the code

2. You have to be careful because Indestructible Trend Winner has 4 buffers for different color,  

Reason: