Any MT4 programmers in Illawarra?

Hi I am looking for an MT4 trader who lives in the Illawarra NSW to code an EA for me. Thanks

eresultstrader:

Hi I am looking for an MT4 trader who lives in the Illawarra NSW to code an EA for me. Thanks

You can ask that question on job section as well https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Its not a must you get a coder who lives in your city. Just pay someone online in the jobs section and they will deliver it digitally.

Thanks tried that with not alot of success. Just wanted to try someone local.

eresultstrader:

Thanks tried that with not alot of success. Just wanted to try someone local.

Even if you use a coder living in your house . . .  if you can't communicate your requirements clearly and effectively then you will not get what you wanted.

RaptorUK:
Even if you use a coder living in your house . . .  if you can't communicate your requirements clearly and effectively then you will not get what you wanted.

No but i guess that way he can take him physically to give a refund or redo it.

tonny:
No but i guess that way he can take him physically to give a refund or redo it.
Isn't there protection built into the Jobs section which means the Coder only gets paid when the customer is happy ?

Thanks for your comments. You made me think again why I was wanting a local. One of my favourite sayings is "communication is the response you get".

I was just being lazy. I need to go back to my spec sheet and review it so anyone can understand what my system clearly is. I have programmed in TS so I understand the requirements to program.

Thanks again. 

RaptorUK:
Isn't there protection built into the Jobs section which means the Coder only gets paid when the customer is happy ?

Nope. The protection is payment base, the programmer gets paid and the buyer get the software. A few PM me and complain that the software is terrible and the programmer doesn't have experience.

So detailed written communication is the key there.