plz help me EA doesnt work right...

hi...

I made one simple Ea. but this looks like doesn't work right.. but not tooooooo wrong...

sometimes works right but few times... this looks like losing focus what this guy had to do;;;;...

to have any position or changing position... sometimes lose signal that i can't find y...

can someone plz help me what's wrong with this guy?

or is this just normal? because this is just backtest? and might comes different? with forward test? idk now;;; plz...

entry logic.

if (ema5_prev < band20 && ema5_curt > band20)
{
Order = SIGNAL_BUY;
}
if (ema5_prev > band20 && ema5_curt < band20)
{
Order = SIGNAL_SELL;
}

buy exit logic

if(ema5_prev > band20 && ema5_curt < band20 || ema5_curt < band20)
{
Order = SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY;
}

sell exit logic

if(ema5_prev < band20 && ema5_curt > band20 || ema5_curt > band20)
{
Order = SIGNAL_CLOSESELL;
}

if(OrdersTotal()<1){
if(iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)<(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1))){
if(iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)>(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0))){

{ /*buy*/ }}}}

if(OrdersTotal()<1){
if(iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)>(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1))){
if(iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)<(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0))){

{ /*sell*/ }}}}

int BuyMagicNumber;
OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES); 
if(OrdersTotal()>0){
if(OrderMagicNumber()== BuyMagicNumber){
if(iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)>(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1))){
if(iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)<(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0))){ // create a separate block of code for the || function. Write it directly below.

{ OrderClose(ticket,0.10,Ask,30,CLR_NONE); }}}}}

int SellMagicNumber;
OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES); 
if(OrdersTotal()>0){
if(OrderMagicNumber()== SellMagicNumber){
if(iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)<(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1))){
if(iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)>(iBands(NULL,0,20,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0))){ // create a separate block of code for the || function. Write it directly below.

{ OrderClose(ticket,0.10,Bid,30,CLR_NONE); }}}}}

// before you send your ticket be sure to declare your ticket as "ticket"
// example: ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.10,Ask,30,Ask-300*Point,Ask+450*Point,"",12345,0,Blue); 

Use the "SRC" button to insert your code when you need assistance (when you create a new message, the "SRC" button is located at the top left corner of the new message box).

Thank you.

//whoodoo22

thx buddy, that was excetly what i did wrong! thx again.

I campared current band instead of (1)shift band.

lots help thx!

Yeah, I'm the best. ;)

Thank you.

Reason: