Pending visual order & cancellation line?

Hi,

There are dozens of visual order scripts/ea's but I cannot seem to find one with a cancellation line; if price hits this line before hitting the pending order the pending order will be cancelled.

Example;

Buy limit @ 1.29
Cancellation line @ 1.30
TP @ 1.31

As soon as price reaches 1.30 and the pending buy limit isn't executed yet the order is automatically cancelled.

Can anyone help me find a free visual order script/ea which includes such a function?

wickedwin:
Hi,

There are dozens of visual order scripts/ea's but I cannot seem to find one with a cancellation line; if price hits this line before hitting the pending order the pending order will be cancelled.

Example;

Buy limit @ 1.29
Cancellation line @ 1.30
TP @ 1.31

As soon as price reaches 1.30 and the pending buy limit isn't executed yet the order is automatically cancelled.

Can anyone help me find a free visual order script/ea which includes such a function?

I coded an EA to do this, it's not difficult.

RaptorUK:
I coded an EA to do this, it's not difficult.

Did you release it publicly?

Did you learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

wickedwin:

Did you release it publicly?
Nope, sorry.

RaptorUK:
Nope, sorry.

No problem

bump

I made it myself, thanks all

WHRoeder:
Did you learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Wow, you really helped me last time, not sure why you post this aggressive comment?

As I said there are dozens of visual order scripts, I would rather not buy such a script from a code ripper....

wickedwin:

Wow, you really helped me last time, not sure why you post this aggressive comment?

As I said there are dozens of visual order scripts, I would rather not buy such a script from a code ripper....

Till now haven't seen any attempt of you to get it by trying to make it

You only asking for free stuff

But this forum helps those who wants to learn how to code with coding

it is not free coding for every request you have... or help searching for programs you are looking for

Reason: