Promoting interesting things in the Jobs section

Hi there,

Can MQL5 users post in the Jobs section offers to their potential customers which are not directly related to MQL5 programming itself but can promote the use of MQL5? As an example, I offer an Android app to promote and publish MQL5 robots, so I post a Job to my potential customers like this: "Special Android - MQL5 offer for the 10 first customers! I program for you this app which makes this, this and this". Is this possible? Thks in advance. 

I do not think it will be accepted ... you can use your profile for example (admins only are dealing with profile in moderation way - just for information)

Or use this Non-Related Discussion thread Traders Joking ... but direct (or hidden) ads may be deleted (prohibited sorry)

newdigital:
Or use this Non-Related Discussion thread Traders Joking ... but direct (or hidden) ads may be deleted (prohibited sorry)

Ok, I'll try what you say.

Anyway I don't mean advertising, I mean to explore ways to use the full potential of the Jobs section. For example, I can be an expert on Android, and therefore I could offer to my potential customers some tech solutions integrating Android with MQL5 technology. This would be only one example!

I talk about programming some other stuff (not only MQL5) that may promote the use of MQL5. On the other hand, doing this means that developers can also offer things to their potential customers, just the opposite of how it is now (customers post jobs for developers). All this would be of course under moderation.

Well, anyway this is an idea, I don't know if it can be made or not, maybe in the future MQL5 may add another section like this.

Yes, Job section may be used for non-mql5 stuff too ... but please read what I wrote here about rules for example

laplacianlab:

Ok, I'll try what you say.

Anyway I don't mean advertising, I mean to explore ways to use the full potential of the Jobs section. For example, I can be an expert on Android, and therefore I could offer to my potential customers some tech solutions integrating Android with MQL5 technology. This would be only one example!

I talk about programming some other stuff (not only MQL5) that may promote the use of MQL5. On the other hand, doing this means that developers can also offer things to their potential customers, just the opposite of how it is now (customers post jobs for developers). All this would be of course under moderation.

Well, anyway this is an idea, I don't know if it can be made or not, maybe in the future MQL5 may add another section like this.

The Jobs section is intended for customers to request some programming tasks to programmers, and not for programmers to promote themself. Please read the Rules of Using the Jobs Service. It's very clear.

angevoyageur:
The Jobs section is intended for customers to request some programming tasks to programmers, and not for programmers to promote themself. Please read the Rules of Using the Jobs Service. It's very clear.

Thank you, I'll use my profile.

I haven't used the Jobs section yet, but I think it may be tricky in the real world as explained in A Few Tips for First-Time Customers. You need to be a super expert to deal with any customer! For me it would be much easier to offer something I already know to do, something like MQL5 Market, with the possibility to offer some stuff related to MQL5 but not only intended tu run only on the terminal (Android stuff, JavaScript stuff, A***** ebooks, etc., etc., etc.). Meanwhile you can keep on learning MQL5 for a little later to use other services.

I think this may open up new possibilities for MQL5 company and for MQL5 community. 

laplacianlab:

I haven't used the Jobs section yet, but I think it may be tricky in the real world as explained in A Few Tips for First-Time Customers. You need to be a super expert to deal with any customer! For me it would be much easier to offer something I already know to do, something like MQL5 Market, with the possibility to offer some stuff related to MQL5 but not only intended tu run only on the terminal (Android stuff, JavaScript stuff, A***** ebooks, etc., etc., etc.). Meanwhile you can keep on learning MQL5 for a little later to use other services.

I think this may open up new possibilities for MQL5 company and for MQL5 community. 

You can write to the ServiceDesk, there is a category Suggestion.

laplacianlab:

Hi there,

Can MQL5 users post in the Jobs section offers to their potential customers which are not directly related to MQL5 programming itself but can promote the use of MQL5? As an example, I offer an Android app to promote and publish MQL5 robots, so I post a Job to my potential customers like this: "Special Android - MQL5 offer for the 10 first customers! I program for you this app which makes this, this and this". Is this possible? Thks in advance. 

It might get you in trouble but i think you can make it look like you are posting a job then insert the ad carefully in a way that wont readilly be detected.

laplacianlab:

This will be difficult. Its like adding symbian app in android app store.
Reason: