Discussion of article "How to Make Money from MetaTrader AppStore and Trading Signals Services If You Are Not a Seller or a Provider"

New article How to Make Money from MetaTrader AppStore and Trading Signals Services If You Are Not a Seller or a Provider has been published:

It is possible to start making money on MQL5.com right now without having to be a seller of Market applications or a profitable signals provider. Select the products you like and post links to them on various web resources. Attract potential customers and the profit is yours!

Share the link, attract buyers and get your profit share

Author: MetaQuotes

Are you saying any product or are you referring to the widget. How do we find the products offering a share without looking at each on individually, is there a search function for this that will give accurate results? How to compile a widget store with only priced products-(no free offer) and products/signals offering to share on sales? How long is the cookie credited to the marketer?

should make mark on those products/signals with payoff, then peoples can easy to find out.

I mean on  products/signals list pages.

poll:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Have you got payoff from affiliate program?

song_song, 2014.04.02 08:33

• yes, I got since I joined affiliate program
  • no, I haven't got it though I joined affiliate program
  • I don't join affiliate program
  • I don't know what is affiliate program

There's something I don't understand:

If a customer renews his subscription in the following months, will the comission be paid to the affiliate that brought the customer to subscribe the first time?

Hi,

I have the same question as Felipe Ponce Aragon.

If a customer renews his subscription in the following months, will the comission be paid to the affiliate that brought the customer to subscribe the first time?

Well, I suppose that is the case. Everything else would not be a big attraction to become an affiliate.

Nice if an official could prove my assumption.

MQL5 did not offer affiliation anymore at the moment. has it stopped?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Affiliate program in Market and Signals to be closed

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2015.12.21 13:03

Affiliate program in Market and Signals to be closed

Due to low demand and incompatibility with the new MQL5.community services, the affiliate program is to be closed soon.

• Beginning from January 1, 2016, it will no longer be possible to set a partner payoff amount and register new affiliate links.
  • Starting from April 1, 2016, no more payoff will be received by promoters for purchases made via affiliate links.

buy robot and start trading

Сабиль Юдифера :
купить робот и начать торговлю

молодец . так будет справедливо

Reason: