Alert for coming Prices can not be updated

Hi,

When I delete or update the Prices Alert for to notify me for buy or sell. It is not working. when I closed and restart the metatrader the old info well show again. Pls help me to solve this problem.

kmaraghi:

Hi,

When I delete or update the Prices Alert for to notify me for buy or sell. It is not working. when I closed and restart the metatrader the old info well show again. Pls help me to solve this problem.

Help You ?? How

No code from you

We're not mind readers....

there is no code coming when I delete all alerts it appear every things delete but when I restart my metatrader it comes with the old sitting, I have attached a copy for reference

kmaraghi:
there is no code coming when I delete all alerts it appear every things delete but when I restart my metatrader it comes with the old sitting, I have attached a copy for reference
hi -- where's the attachment ??

Pls see the attachments

kmaraghi:
Pls see the attachments

Max file size is 4 MB (mq4, ex4, mq5, ex5, mqh, mqt, zip, txt). To insert pictures, use , for MQL4 code - , for links - .

Attachment fails if size too big or wrong extension

kmaraghi:

Hi,

Hi kmaraghi,

Are you talking about Alert on Terminal Window ? Did you install MetaTrader 4 in Program Files if your OS is Vista/7 ?.