Need Help ! In Putting MACD Indicator.

Dear Friends,
I have a problem, in putting MACD indicator to the chart. As shown in the picture, why can not appears 2 line and 1 histogram as in theory (babypips)?

Can anyone help me?

Sorry, my question may be very easy for some people, but I am still a newbie. thank you

Jo_NewbieFx:

Dear Friends,
I have a problem, in putting MACD indicator to the chart. As shown in the picture, why can not appears 2 line and 1 histogram as in theory (babypips)?

Can anyone help me?

Sorry, my question may be very easy for some people, but I am still a newbie. thank you

Hi Jo_NewbieFx,

Try this one attached. You know where to put it don't you ?

onewithzachy:

Hi Jo_NewbieFx,

Thank you,
Sorry, I actually want to ask what if I put a MACD indicator on the chart, did not appear and the first 2 lines MACD histogram as it should be based on theor
Thank you.

Jo_NewbieFx:

Thank you,
Sorry, I actually want to ask what if I put a MACD indicator on the chart, did not appear and the first 2 lines MACD histogram as it should be based on theor
Thank you.

Hi Jo_NewbieFx,

That because the MACD you put has only 1 histogram and 1 line and the one I attach has 1 histogram and 2 lines.

onewithzachy:

Hi Jo_NewbieFx,

That because the MACD you put has only 1 histogram and 1 line and the one I attach has 1 histogram and 2 lines.

Sorry, I'm still not clear ...
I drag MACD indicator from navigator window. There is no setting to make 2 line MACD. So I do not do the customization.
Sorry, are that process wrong?

Please help me !!

Thank you

Jo_NewbieFx:

Sorry, I'm still not clear ...
I drag MACD indicator from navigator window. There is no setting to make 2 line MACD. So I do not do the customization.
Sorry, are that process wrong?

Please help me !!

Thank you

Use the Indicator that onewithzachy: attached NOT the standard MACD

onewithzachy:

Hi Jo_NewbieFx,

It's been a long time since you sent this link.  Just wanted to let you know I used it, it solved my identical problem.  Thanks

Reason: