Slippage Control

I read recent news regarding slippage. The customers were given the disadvantage of slippage while the broker took the advantage, broker was sued over it, by regulators. The way it worked: the broker coded in a control to not fill orders in slippage events until the orders could be filled to the advantage of the broker. Usually about a 3 pip difference, but could be more. So here is what we need to do. We need to code in a control, so when the order is placed, if the slippage event is detected, then the order cancels until after the event, then it reorders the transaction. I know 3 pips is not much, and if you average 50+pips per trade then to give up 3 is not going to break your bank. A high balance with high leverage, is much per pip, and 3 pips becomes a large amount of money. If we can not cancel the order we need to have a control that feeds back and reports the slippage event, so we can take it to the broker for a review, and credit if required. I know agreements have a clause regarding slippage, but we need to have information to bring a review and support our request for an adjustment, some brokers will do it, some will not, but then we know who is who. If you know what I mean.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: