help please ( How to add new symbols in MT4 )

Hi,

I was installed MT4, but there are few symbols, how add or install new symbols, ( i want add GOLD, SILVER, COPPER, CRUDE OIL, NATURAL GAS, ZINC, LEAD, NICKEL and all commodities )

please someone help me ............

Are you using a broker who can supply commodities prices? Good brokers offer 24hr online chat and can usually help with these issues.

sharavanan:

Hi,

I was installed MT4, but there are few symbols, how add or install new symbols, ( i want add GOLD, SILVER, COPPER, CRUDE OIL, NATURAL GAS, ZINC, LEAD, NICKEL and all commodities )

Ask your broker thar's the only one who can help you with this

It is from your broker you get tickdata....

Don't think prices are equal everywhere in the world

deVries:

Ask your broker thar's the only one who can help you with this

It is from your broker you get tickdata....

Don't think prices are equal everywhere in the world

Right click inside "Market Watch" window. Select "Symbols". Simples.

davefx:
Right click inside "Market Watch" window. Select "Symbols". Simples.

No, David he asked about how add or install new symbols

That's not the way to add and install new symbols you don't have on your account

sharavanan:

Hi,

Try this - Right click in the Market Watch window, select “Show All”. Tell if it works in your case.

I have the same problem and tried to do it the way you advised but it didnt work. Any assistance please

You can only trade what your broker provides. If Market Watch -> right click -> show All doesn't have it you can't with that broker. There isn't any "assistance."
Reason: