FX Pro -luktom visual order editor

I downloaded the following ea from a forum the other night and saved it in the experts folder in my program files. I can't get it to show up on my fxpro platform although under me "expert advisors" in my navigator there is an option "534 more"- when I enter this, it shows the ea but it won't let me compile it so it shows on my platform. Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks

millions:

I downloaded the following ea from a forum the other night and saved it in the experts folder in my program files. I can't get it to show up on my fxpro platform although under me "expert advisors" in my navigator there is an option "534 more"- when I enter this, it shows the ea but it won't let me compile it so it shows on my platform. Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks

534 more

I downloaded the following ea

My question ...... What name has that EA ??

Just try copy and pasting the EA into your editor then compile it. That usually works for me.

Compiling an EAname.MQ4 text file refreshes the navigator list.

The navigator only shows compiled EAname.EX4 files in its list.

The 534 more files are in this forum's codebase.

QuasarCreator:
Just try copy and pasting the EA into your editor then compile it. That usually works for me.

They do not all compile... some have errors

deVries:

They do not all compile... some have errors

That means he should try compiling it and see if any errors come up, and if no errors come up then it should come up in the navigator right?

QuasarCreator:

That means he should try compiling it and see if any errors come up, and if no errors come up then it should come up in the navigator right?

Always..... but maybe he has other problem if he says what EA he is talking about we know more

1. Don't install in \program files* on Vista/Win7
  2. copy the file, restart the terminal.
Reason: