sidus indicator

Hello
I cant speak English. Can anyone explain how "pipdiffCurrent" in this indicator is calculated.i realy confused.please help me.

thanks my friend.

Files:

It's the difference between the moving averages . . .

ExtMapBuffer1[i] = iMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);
     ExtMapBuffer2[i] = iMA(NULL,0,SlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i);

rsi_sig = iRSI(NULL, 0, RSIPeriod, PRICE_CLOSE, i);

pipdiffCurrent  =  (ExtMapBuffer1[i]  -  ExtMapBuffer2[i]);

i calculate the difference between the moving averages for gbpusd.

fast moving price is:1.5673

slow moving price is:1.5656

1.5673_1.5656=.0017

but pipdiffCurrent for this candel is .00239091 it is Different?

for some pair pipdiffCurrent value is Negative Whereas difference between the moving averages is always Positive??How might it?

thanks for reply my friend.please help me.I desperately need it.

The FastEMA MA uses a period of 5 the slow uses a period of 12, this means that the slow will lag the fast . . . it is very possible that sometimes the Fast will be higher than the Slow and sometimes the Slow will be higher than the Fast . . these are Moving Averages and not single candle values . . . when the Fast is lower than the Slow the value for pipdiffCurrent will be negative.

excusme for my quession my friend.

the moving price in last candel is averege of 5 candel for moving average of 5 period.

this indicator work with moving and rsi can you explain for me why this indicator is repainted signal?

Thank you very much

fx.trader.:

excusme for my quession my friend.

the moving price in last candel is averege of 5 candel for moving average of 5 period.

this indicator work with moving and rsi can you explain for me why this indicator is repainted signal?

Thank you very much

Indicators aren't really my thing . . maybe someone else can answer your question . . . if I were to give you an answer I would be guessing.

From a first look:

At the first run the indicator parses the data form now to past:

limit=Bars-counted_bars;

//---- main loop
   for(int i=0; i<limit; i++)
   {

In general this is the first clue that the indicator might repaint.

Additionally this indicator uses previous calculated informations in it's calculations:

if (sigCurrent==1 && sigPrevious==2)
     {

The combination of these two leads to the problem that while parsing backwards in time the indicator uses data which is not available in 'forward mode'.

The really bad thing in this indicator is that it changes behaviour if used in forward mode. (It does not repaint anymore).

thanks for reply raptoruk and zzuegg.

can you edit the code of this indicator for show all signal in chart.i want backtest this indicator.can you edit this indicator for a not repainting indicator?

thank you very much.....

Reason: