Windows Guru Please Read (FX Trading System) - page 2

Regardless, my point stands :) No commercial "system" whether an indicator or an EA can make any serious money for someone who's just an average Joe with no real knowledge or experience in trading.

At best it can assist you somewhat if you're already a seasoned trader and have a good strategy, nothing more! :)

Fully automated commercial EA's are absolute garbage though and should be avoided at any cost!

nanquan:

If I may interject, while this is not directly related to your problem, generally speaking there is no commercial EA on the planet that is profitable, period. So if I were you I would stop wasting my time (and get that refund if you still can!).

No one who develops an EA that can actually make a lot of money would sell it for any price! Would you sell a chicken that laid you golden eggs? Of course not.

I know this is going to be a loaded statement, but the commercial EA business is for the most part one big SCAM. Selling people dreams rather than anything that could actually make any real money. At best you can expect an EA which performs a certain function which can *assist* you in your manual trading, providing you know what you're doing in the first place and have a sound trading strategy.

No fully automated *profitable* commercial system exists on the planet earth.

If you want a truly profitable fully automated EA and you know how to make one, your only option is to learn MQL4 and build it yourself! :)

Please don't misunderstand, this post is by no means meant to discourage you! Rather, to give you some realistic expectations regarding commercial EA's and to stop you from wasting your time and money on them!

Even if you were somehow able to make your EA work, the possibility of it actually making you any money is practically nonexistent I'm sorry to say!

Good Luck!

It's an Indicator, no it doesn't promise me millions, it's an indicator, this is an aid, no I do-not trade using just indicators but they are an aid, used with common sense they can make your life a little easier, my method consist of a slow stochastic and a MA nothing more, I would like this Indicator to run correctly giving me signals I then investigate, I agree 100% there isn't software out there "that I can afford" that will make me millions, the signal software in question gives you POTENTIAL reversal signals, but it's got heavy filters "I believe" so you don't get many signals at all, thus the need for multi time frames and lot's of currency pairs, as you would expect the higher the time frame the more reliable the forecast, I find 30min 1hr 4hr is ok but again with only 7 currency pairs and 3 time frames, signals are few, it's a simple method,, but always your in control, simple for me is the only way, I have tried complex methods of trading, I find them headache material eventually, I now go with an hourly chart and a 4 hour chart to confirm, I would not have the balls to allow software to take over my account and trade.

I have to add though, don't think I haven't been through allot of systems, "none automated" and I have bought my fair share of indicators/methods, books, on-line courses, this list is long and expensive :(

Drifted a little from the issue, but thanx for the chat :)

Thanx for you input, and your genuine concern regarding EA

Reason: