change the color of a candlestick bar based on an moving average indicator

Hi,

I am trying to change the color of a candlestick bar based on an moving average indicator.

Is it possible?

Any suggestions?

Antony

Paint over the top of it using histogram draw style (also see)

Antony:
I am trying to change the color of a candlestick bar based on an moving average indicator.

Is it possible?

Any suggestions?

yes. Nice implimentation here.Download the newly updated GRaB 2.0 plug in for MT4 | Official website for trader and author Raghee Horner

Download heiken ashi candles, they are a good starting point and histograms are already defined. Easy to tweak.

flaab:
Download heiken ashi candles, they are a good starting point and histograms are already defined. Easy to tweak.

Thanks

Hmm so when raptor or roeder post an external non mql4 link its ok but anyone else it becomes advertising.

tonny:

Hmm so when raptor or roeder post an external non mql4 link its ok but anyone else it becomes advertising.

Please show links I have posted that you consider advertising.

Where EXACTLY did I advertise an EA I am trying to sell ?

tonny:

The link I posted was the source code available for free so it's not advertising.

It's definitely not spam. Spam is UNSOLICITED by definition.

I've not called you a spammer. You are a Troll

When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.

Reason: