Dear metaquotes

Ive got an idea that could enable automated trading on your mobile app. Instead of expert advisors this system would implement an inbuilt system in your mobile apps that simply compares indicator values then sends trade signals without the user having to be a programmer. e.g. if MA crosses price upwards and rsi greater than or lower than a certain value the app automatically sends a trade signal. The criteria for opening trades would be selected from dropdown menus i.e. 1st indicator selection(rsi, MA, etc), then 1st indicator does what?(crosses up/down or is above or below) then indicator 2, then indicator 2 is how(above or below a certain value). Yes this wont be as flexible as the expert advisor feature but would serve the purpose of many strategies and basic expert advisors. This is a very simple addition since your apps already calculates indicators and prices.

tonny:
Ive got an idea that could enable automated trading on your mobile app. Instead of expert advisors this system would implement an inbuilt system in your mobile apps that simply compares indicator values then sends trade signals without the user having to be a programmer. e.g. if MA crosses price upwards and rsi greater than or lower than a certain value the app automatically sends a trade signal. The criteria for opening trades would be selected from dropdown menus i.e. 1st indicator selection(rsi, MA, etc), then 1st indicator does what?(crosses up/down or is above or below) then indicator 2, then indicator 2 is how(above or below a certain value). Yes this wont be as flexible as the expert advisor feature but would serve the purpose of many strategies and basic expert advisors. This is a very simple addition since your apps already calculates indicators and prices.

Sorry tonny, disagree,

The size of ex4/ex5 is tiny, The biggest I have about less than 25 K, I think mobile app have plenty of room for tiny size like that. Just create EA/CI/Script with desktop MetaEditor, and then insert the them into mobile apps.

Whatever it is I don't think I want EA trade from mobile app, display some CI maybe but not EA.

I tend to think EA system would it up too much resources on mobile. Anyway whatever implementation they do i think it would be great its easier and cheaper to leave a mobile phone on for a week than a pc. If they achieve it we wont need vps services to run EAs.