Use of custom indicator in EA

Hello!

I want to insert a very simple custom indicator that I use to an EA but I have some problems with the syntax!

iCustom(NULL, 0,"BBStop v3", 5500, 0, 14, 0, 1 ) is which line? the yellow one? and if yes how can I express the green line? Here is the custom indicator I use

Thank you for your help!

dabbler:

Decompiled code should not be posted here.

Sorry!

ats:

Hello!

I want to insert a very simple custom indicator that I use to an EA but I have some problems with the syntax!

iCustom(NULL, 0,"BBStop v3", 5500, 0, 14, 0, 1 ) is which line? the yellow one? and if yes how can I express the green line? Here is the custom indicator I use

Thank you for your help!

ats, if you have the indicator in mq4 you can look for the appropriate buffer in

SetIndexBuffer (0 to 7) "UP") or you may be able to deduce from

#property indicator_colorx Yellow

the data window e.g. if the "yellow" line value is the third value, it is likely to be buffer 2. You need to know the exact buffer to address and its position is where I have placed an x.

iCustom(NULL, 0,"BBStop v3", 5500, 0, 14, x, 1 )

NewtonLeo:
ats, if you have the indicator in mq4 you can look for the appropriate buffer in

SetIndexBuffer (0 to 7) "UP") or you may be able to deduce from

#property indicator_colorx Yellow

the data window e.g. if the "yellow" line value is the third value, it is likely to be buffer 2. You need to know the exact buffer to address and its position is where I have placed an x.

iCustom(NULL, 0,"BBStop v3", 5500, 0, 14, x, 1 )

There are more ways to find out even if you have only ex4 files
Reason: