please i need help - page 2

dan100: but i want to give it to some traders that is why i wanted to hide some codes into dll
Be aware, anything not in your hands (dll or anything else) can be reverse engineered, easy way (auto) or harder slowly (manually). If it's worth for hiding something (I use memory ^_- or) use removable flash media.

i believe that few example is quit enough to get me started yet to be honest with you i find it had writing my ea into dll i have tried some procedure but find it little bit complicating, please is their another easy way of writing eas into dll or is their another form of ex4 protection you know any dll novice can work with without third party consultations? please i need it any help is accepted. thanks

dan100:
i belief that quit few example is quit enough to get me started yet to be honest with you i find it quit had working with mql4 and dll or writing my ea into dll i have tried quit some thing but find it little bit complicating, please is their another easy way of writing eas into dll or is their another form of ex4 protection you know any dll novice can work with without third party consultations? please i need it any help is accepted. thanks

You might like to know that the word you are looking for here is spelled quite -- I realize English is not your first language, but it is possible to improve :-)

I think your best bet if you have to give out an EA is "code obfuscation" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscation_%28software%29

Whilst there are tools that can do this for you, you can do it yourself to save money.

dan100:
i belief that quit few example is quit enough to get me started yet to be honest with you i find it quit had working with mql4 and dll or writing my ea into dll i have tried quit some thing but find it little bit complicating, please is their another easy way of writing eas into dll or is their another form of ex4 protection you know any dll novice can work with without third party consultations? please i need it any help is accepted. thanks

Dear dan100,

It will take long time and a dedicated-and-knowledgeable computer expert with expensive software to de-compile dll, so don't worry writing them into dll. Even Windows OS writes lot of it's function in lots of dll like user32.dll. Here, start from here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decompiler and convince yourself. So don't worry too much.

Reason: