Help with indicator bug fix

Hi--I'm a new member and am trying to load a bug fix from Miss Pips that was referenced last March 13th (ref #23508)--the one where an extra row of indicator boxes was showing up in new builds of MT4. I've downloaded the indicators shown, but when I drag the "bug fix"-- SwissArmyMixedhistoV4.82mt416Bugfix -- into my chart, nothing happens. I've also added the other referenced indicators from an earlier post to my package as well. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi! i am not well aware of this problem............sorry.............

neever99:

Hi--I'm a new member and am trying to load a bug fix from Miss Pips that was referenced last March 13th (ref #23508)--the one where an extra row of indicator boxes was showing up in new builds of MT4. I've downloaded the indicators shown, but when I drag the "bug fix"-- SwissArmyMixedhistoV4.82mt416Bugfix -- into my chart, nothing happens. I've also added the other referenced indicators from an earlier post to my package as well. Can anyone help?

Thanks

It looks like you are talking about stuff from the FOREX FACTORY forum. Why not post there about it? There is not a lot of trading strategy discussion here, it's more the mechanics of coding stuff -- which we can't help with when they are compiled indicators (ex4 files) rather than source files (mq4 files).

dabbler:
It looks like you are talking about stuff from the FOREX FACTORY forum. Why not post there about it? There is not a lot of trading strategy discussion here, it's more the mechanics of coding stuff -- which we can't help with when they are compiled indicators (ex4 files) rather than source files (mq4 files).

Thanks--I'll give that a try
Reason: