EA stop opening position

Hi, ever since i started trading forex i always had such a problem. My EA was set to trigger position every 80 pips. If 1st buy position was 1.20000, it should trigger second buy at 1.19200. However it does not open new position. When i realize it should open a position but never. i would normally close my MT4 and relaunch again to reset the counter and immediately it trigger the second position? Is there any way to solve this issue? I'm running IronFx on VPS, MT4 build 419.

Thnak you.

axel85:
Is there any way to solve this issue?
  1. Yes, fix your broken code.
  2. Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here. Post your code.

axel85:

Hi, ever since i started trading forex i always had such a problem. My EA was set to trigger position every 80 pips. If 1st buy position was 1.20000, it should trigger second buy at 1.19200. However it does not open new position. When i realize it should open a position but never. i would normally close my MT4 and relaunch again to reset the counter and immediately it trigger the second position? Is there any way to solve this issue? I'm running IronFx on VPS, MT4 build 419.

Thnak you.

Print to logs. So your EA can tell you what happened .
Reason: