Valid statement?

I'm trying find the lowest rsi value in x bars i been reading the (mt4)book think i'm asking the right thing but not sure.

I'M new at this yes but i'm try to work it out myself .

will this work.

thank you

double rsi-low= iRSI([iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_CLOSE,30,0)]);

kiwiforce:

will this work.

No.

Your variable name will cause an error as it has a minus in the middle of it . . . iLowest() returns a bar number . . . iRSI() takes 5 variables, you are giving it one, and why in [ ] ? . . . you need to read the documentation, click the links.

kiwiforce:

I'm trying find the lowest rsi value in x bars i been reading the (mt4)book think i'm asking the right thing but not sure.

I'M new at this yes but i'm try to work it out myself .

will this work.

thank you

No....

double iRSI( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int applied_price, int shift) 
Calculates the Relative strength index and returns its value. 
Parameters:
symbol   -   Symbol the data of which should be used to calculate indicator. NULL means the current symbol. 
timeframe   -   Timeframe. It can be any of Timeframe enumeration values. 0 means the current chart timeframe. 
period   -   Number of periods for calculation. 
applied_price   -   Applied price. It can be any of Applied price enumeration values. 
shift   -   Index of the value taken from the indicator buffer (shift relative to the current bar the given amount of periods ago). 

Sample:
if(iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)>iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,1)) return(0); 

[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_CLOSE,30,0)]

Is not giving you a valid symbol, timeframe, period, applied_price, shift value

So iRSI can't do its funtion....

You can calculate for every bar(shift) the RSI value and compare it with the already calculated bars...

Reason: