Equity SL/Trailing...

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an EA/Script available that can set Equity SL or Trailing so that I can lock in profits.

I have looked everywhere an cannot find one to fit my needs.

Any help would be most valuable.

Dave.

Well that depends on your needs. At its simplest level if profit > 0 then set stop-loss to break-even. Most free Stop-loss managers online should be able to manage that much. If you're looking for something more involved then you may need to write it yourself.

ubzen:
If you're looking for something more involved then you may need to write it yourself.
Or search . . . Trailing SL

RaptorUK:
Or search . . . Trailing SL
Yeah, Google for Stoploss Manager produced this helpful Link. Also using site:codebase.mql4.com stoploss manager should bring up the list of managers in our code-base.

davefx:

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an EA/Script available that can set Equity SL or Trailing so that I can lock in profits.

I have looked everywhere an cannot find one to fit my needs.

I take it that you realize that the terminal has a trailing stop capability built in. Right mouse click on the order in the Trade tab of the terminal and select Trailing Stop.

Bwalya Tambule #:
If anyone ever needs a equity trailing EA  MT5, in future (for those who will google and may land here, I searched for like the whole week and like I found zilch, boy are you not lucky google sent you here), here is one. I modified something someone else did. All they did was set profit or loss amount to close all trades, using either percent of account or you set money amount. I added the trailing of equity. Please my programming skills are very basic . Otherwise I tested and it works. I did not put in place something that can allow you to choose whether you want the trailing or not. I guess you could just put some huge amount so that trailing wont start. I love freedom .Lets go brandon. Canadian truck drivers are the revolution. Peace out

Please do not wake up old topics for no good reason.

This topic is 10 years old!

This topic is in the MQL4 section and you have attached MQL5 code!

Reason: