can i creat auto trading system as per my trading strategy based on moving avareges?

R/sir/madam,
I Have a live trading A/c with alpari uk
Now i wish to build & run Auto [ buy/sell/stop loss /take profit] order keeping & execution on your MT4 trading terminal, according my predefined strategies stated as below,
1] chart periodicity : 30 minute
2] moving average : 20 Exponential.
3] moving average : 44 simple
4] envelop : 20 Exponential.
5] cross over of above mentioned 20 EMA & 20 Exponential Envelop with 44 SMA will generate either buy or sell order & stop loss will be low/high of previous crossover .
6] After entry into trade if subsequently crossover happens before the stop loss level then automatically close current position at crossover & take new reverse position with new stop loss .
7] lot quantity predefined & changeable if required.
8] book profit at 14 point in gold spot & 0.28 point silver spot .
Can I apply this strategy on MT4 live trading terminal, so that software can automatically buy sell the chosen script & book profit .
Please tell me what changes i have to make on terminal .

Tushar P Patil
[M] +91 7875505136

You have to find or write or buy or have written an EA that does what you want it to do.

You should edit your post to remove your mobile phone number, it's really not a good idea putting it there where 7 billion people can see it . . .

tushar722666:
Now i wish to build ...
No one's stopping you. Learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
Reason: