EA need for Heiken Psar Based Pure Entry & Exit System

Hello Folks,

I have been using this Heiken Ashi + Parabolic SAR Indicator together for manual trading with great success (close the day always in +ve pips, never lost)

Please take a look here screenshot : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/heikenpsar.png/

Conditions for Long/Short Entry

----------------------------------------

a) Long the Currency pair at the Heiken Ashi Second White Candle & Parabolic SAR Second Green Dot at the Bottom of the Chart (as shown above in the screenshot)

b) Short the Currency pair at the Heiken Ashi Second Red Candle & Parabolic SAR Second Green Dot at the Top of the Chart (as shown above in the screenshot)

Exit Criteria :

----------------

Cut the Long trade if Short trade above confirmations are met & vice versa

Make sure it can work all timeframes and all pairs, by coding it generic rather than for one pair.

Please make sure the Money management gets the user Risk Percentage of equity for ex: 2% and on the fly calculates the suitable lot size appropriate based on the account size.

Note: Heiken Ashi & Parabolic SAR Indicators are available as part of default MT4 Indicators.

Please help me regarding the same.

Thanks,

Nash

Post your request here: EAs created for MT4 or MT5

brokerbuster:
Please help me regarding the same.
learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
Reason: