Error 130: Invalid stop. With no reason? - page 2

onewithzachy:

Good one RaptorUK. Corrected. BTW, what is AAAF ???

Thanks, I will try your code... to be honets, while sending an order looked very simple to me before, now it looks quite a bit more triky and heavy :(

I actually meant AAAFx: www.aaafx.com

Generally speaking, coding the EA avoiding SP and TL and cheking every incoming tick if the TP and SL prices have been hit and closing the position, is it a bad idea?

THe problem I see is that if the client shutdown, the orders are left indefinitely to themself and no one will close them.

Can you see any other side-effect, other than the above?

Thanks

spronti:

Thanks, I will try your code... to be honets, while sending an order looked very simple to me before, now it looks quite a bit more triky and heavy :(

I actually meant AAAFx: www.aaafx.com (Got it :) they are ECN, no requotes-market order )

Generally speaking, coding the EA avoiding SP and TL and cheking every incoming tick if the TP and SL prices have been hit and closing the position, is it a bad idea? (That what EA do, in every tick. Better put TP and SL quickly though)

THe problem I see is that if the client shutdown, the orders are left indefinitely to themself and no one will close them. (Before put SL and TP ?, Yes, we all live with it)

Can you see any other side-effect, other than the above? (error in coding, error in analysis, MT not responding, etc, just to name a few)

Thanks