Robots verses Social Trading,

Robots connect to: Provider, trader,developer network,brokers platforms.
I have read that slippage related to the interruption of price feeds and these connections, effect the robots results.

Social Trading, connections are, trader connects to broker platform, follows a trader on same platform,same broker, so it reasons that less slippage results, and more dependable order execution.

Third party social trading services, connect their platform, the trader, and the broker.

What is your experience with this?

Which is the more dependable trading experience?

Robots, with 3 to 4 server connections.

Social trading with 3 server connections.

Social trading with broker proved platform. All on one server?

If I am not right regarding the connections as presented, please correct me.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

KenMcCormick:

Robots connect to: Provider, trader,developer network,brokers platforms.
I have read that slippage related to the interruption of price feeds and these connections, effect the robots results.

Social Trading, connections are, trader connects to broker platform, follows a trader on same platform,same broker, so it reasons that less slippage results, and more dependable order execution.

Third party social trading services, connect their platform, the trader, and the broker.

What is your experience with this?

Which is the more dependable trading experience?

Robots, with 3 to 4 server connections.

Social trading with 3 server connections.

Social trading with broker proved platform. All on one server?

If I am not right regarding the connections as presented, please correct me.

I personal think both are the same

source > relay > destination 

doshur:

I personal think both are the same

source > relay > destination 

After reading in the qml4 site that following a trader is accomplished as you said. I agree that it might be the same, except that the site did suggest using the same broker would increase speed. So I think it boils down to the quality of the internet connections, the computing processors on all connected computers, and of course the broker price feeds, and equipment.
Reason: