Need help coding this indicator concept or location of an indicator!!

Hello programmers. I admire the great work many of you guys do to bring trading concepts to life on this site. I really do not have the ability yet to do what you guys are able to do in terms of programming indicators for the mt4 platform therefore I am soliciting your help. I have a chart attached that will make what am trying to achieve more visual to you guys.

The chart describes how I trade but being able to get it more visual would go a long way. I am looking to have the chart one color below the EMA and another above the EMA. Where price open and closes above or below the EMA or vice verse, I would like to have those bars painted with a particular color.

To be more technical, for each bar of price I would like to have a band of color connecting the close to the EMA; and have the ability to have one color for the bars that occur above and another for the bars that occur bellow.

If there anyone here is would willing to help me out with this, I would be extremely grateful. Ill be happy to clarify if the above is not clear enough!! Cheers!!

Just use Histograms, very simple . . . if you can't do it or aren't prepared to spend the time to learn you can pay: MT4 & MT5 Coding

Traberry:

To be more technical, for each bar of price I would like to have a band of color connecting the close to the EMA; and have the ability to have one color for the bars that occur above and another for the bars that occur bellow.
Raghee Horner's GRaB indicator colors the candles themselves.

Grab the source code of another indicator that can paint that into an histogram, like Osma or Awesome for exsample. And display the difference between the moving average and the close price of all bars ;-)

Reason: