You think que MetaQuote must change the quota of withdrawal of 500 USD per day? Please justify and give sugestions in the comments! - page 3

PCWalker:

Thank you for your kind and most generous consideration.

Will it be possible that Renat, will make the changes and announce formally to all customers of the changes taking place and the date of when the changes will be in effect.

May your words bring fruits to the success of all our community.

As for your question about my service, It is important for me, because the benefit of all is as important as the benefit of the one.

Metaquotes never announces a date for a release, so I don't think they will do it for this. You have to be patient.

Ubzen:
That signal is about as realistic as winning the lottery. I know allot of people would like to talk about that signal in the forum. Too bad individual signals are off topic :P
Thats not true. It depends on how much hard work was put into the signal generation.

This was in 2013. now we have 2017 and still limits are not changed. The guy with <> signal have problem how he take his 36000 a month profit from his signal. 

Krzysztof Szymaniak:
This was in 2013. now we have 2017 and still limits are not changed. The guy with <> signal have problem how he take his 36000 a month profit from his signal. 

How do you know that ?

I can say you it's changed. Don't assume that nothing is changed because it's 500 for you.

Alain Verleyen:

How do you know that ?

I can say you it's changed. Don't assume that nothing is changed because it's 500 for you.

what does it means @ Moderator .Can u please explain a little ??

Siddhanta Sovan:

what does it means @ Moderator .Can u please explain a little ??
That means the limit can be changed on an individual base.
Reason: