How do I do - the fastest solution reverse position?

Hi,

exist some "easy" order in MQL, which reverse my positions at the same price? Buy to Sell or Sell to Buy (always same size)

OrderClose and next OrderSend (new reverse position) is slowly, I get slippage.

Thanks. Endy

Only one OrderSend() double the size in the opposite direction. Then you can take your time to submit another OrcerCloseBy()...

Same solution for quickest possible close of multiple positions in one instrument: One OrderSend() of the full size in the opposite direction. Afterward time as much as you want to OrderCloseBy() the single positions

Thank you for answer. I have two priority: 1) open reverse position in same size (no more, double etc.) 2) the most fast! (reverse at same price)

endy5:
Thank you for answer. I have two priority: 1) open reverse position in same size (no more, double etc.) 2) the most fast! (reverse at same price)
Yes, your requirement is quite clear. PaulePanke's solution fulfills these exact requirements and I believe it is in fact the only solution. Is it that you do not understand his answer or that you do not think that it does actually meet your requirements? I am sure we can explain it so that you can understand it, provided you explain what it is you are having a problem with understanding.

Not the only solution.

The double send/closeBy won't work on US based brokers since hedging is not allowed.

The Fastest solution if you know at what price you want to reverse is to put the SL (plus spread for a sell) at that price and a limit order. Everything will be done on the broker's server.

WHRoeder:

Not the only solution.

The double send/closeBy won't work on US based brokers since hedging is not allowed.

The Fastest solution if you know at what price you want to reverse is to put the SL (plus spread for a sell) at that price and a limit order. Everything will be done on the broker's server.

Excellent answers! Thank you. I stand corrected :-)

many thanks....

Pavel Soukup:

Hi,

exist some "easy" order in MQL, which reverse my positions at the same price? Buy to Sell or Sell to Buy (always same size)

OrderClose and next OrderSend (new reverse position) is slowly, I get slippage.

Thanks. Endy

Hey please I need a order menu. need to invert position, how to do that on MT5??

Reason: