Introducing detachable charts.

What about metaquotes updating the mql5 terminal so that we can detach charts for working with multiple monitors? It can't be hard to do, and it would make a big difference, the world of difference actually. The way things stand, its just annoying having to click through charts, move things around, and vie for space, compromising this and that for a moment or two here and there. It grinds you down, its just annoying. 

Aaronsebaronse:
What about metaquotes updating the mql5 terminal so that we can detach charts for working with multiple monitors? It can't be hard to do, and it would make a big difference, the world of difference actually. The way things stand, its just annoying having to click through charts, move things around, and vie for space, compromising this and that for a moment or two here and there. It grinds you down, its just annoying. 
As a workaround, you can extend the main window to your monitors and then place your charts. I don't tried however.

I'll give it try... i'll need new graphics drivers though, my monitors are working at different aspect rations ans the image is disjointed. I'll work around it. Cheers.
Reason: