Open new buy position every time price go down

Hi Everyone,

Can you help me how to create new open buy position everytime price go down at certain pips, with previous position are still open(multiple open buy). I've tried using MA but it's not effective, not what i expected, since it's not covering all when price go down deep.

shenmve:

Hi Everyone,

Can you help me how to create new open buy position everytime price go down at certain pips, with previous position are still open(multiple open buy). I've tried using MA but it's not effective, not what i expected, since it's not covering all when price go down deep.

Let's assume that you want to do this to test the idea. Ok, so what is the logic you wish to code? If you can state the logic in a logical way then you will be able to code it. The point is that programming is a very precise process so you need to think very clearly.

Let's suppose you have an open buy position. What is the first test you wish to apply to open the next buy position?

dabbler:

Let's assume that you want to do this to test the idea. Ok, so what is the logic you wish to code? If you can state the logic in a logical way then you will be able to code it. The point is that programming is a very precise process so you need to think very clearly.

Let's suppose you have an open buy position. What is the first test you wish to apply to open the next buy position?

Hi dabbler,

i'm not very good in coding, i've tried done this with several MAs but it's not effective, i won't open another position since previous position is not closed. i want to have new open buy every -30pips even there ane no position closed yet. can you help me code this

shenmve:

Hi dabbler,

i'm not very good in coding, i've tried done this with several MAs but it's not effective, i won't open another position since previous position is not closed. i want to have new open buy every -30pips even there ane no position closed yet. can you help me code this

There are two things I don't understand:

1) What have the moving averages got to do with anything?

2) What problem do you have with opening a new position if the price has dropped 30 pips from the last opening position?

I am quite willing to help you to learn to write code, but I will not code it for you.

Post your attempt at the code using the SRC button in the toolbar to give the code a nice color.

Reason: