Lock settings EA for broker

I am to profitable…… And have 7 platforms running with this settings.

My broker changes the settings of the Expert on all of the platforms ubnight. Each platform have at least 3 of this ' to good' expert running, so it takes a while to restore it to my settings….

Is it possible to Lock settings in my expert advisor for my broker? Can the expert advisor be coded so that the broker don't have aces to it?

An Ecn broker, is that the solution for not having changes on my settings?

miraka1210:

I am to profitable…… And have 7 platforms running with this settings.

My broker changes the settings of the Expert on all of the platforms ubnight. Each platform have at least 3 of this ' to good' expert running, so it takes a while to restore it to my settings….

Is it possible to Lock settings in my expert advisor for my broker? Can the expert advisor be coded so that the broker don't have aces to it?

An Ecn broker, is that the solution for not having changes on my settings?

maybe put in the EA preffered settings for each symbol and timeframe...

The Expert runs on your mt4. The broker CAN NOT change ANY of your EA's settings. They can only change their settings (marketinfo)

WHRoeder:
The Expert runs on your mt4. The broker CAN NOT change ANY of your EA's settings. They can only change their settings (marketinfo)

Yes it can. When trading is going smoothly for a while(more than 8 hours) and suddenly, after Asian trading hours, opening orders stops and that's strange. Taking a look in EA settings, buy and sell confirmations are gone(a '1' for buy or sell becomes a '0'), trailing stops are not placed in my original settings and suddenly i have trailingstops…. Other settings for smoothly trading are changed, or not there anymore. The base for this EA is a well known commercial EA, it doesn't looks to me that this EA is programmed to act this way. My broker is Go markets.
Reason: